Friday, October 8, 2010

Torn...

I'm greatly debating, and praying, about things that I should share on this blog...and things that I shouldn't.  There are so many personal struggles in my life (struggles that effect almost everyone around me) that I really believe God allows me to go through for my sanctification and for others to be blessed and benefit from...But, in your flesh (and from the lies of the devil), you feel you will be rejected or looked down on.  And is part of what God wants to sanctify in me...the fear of sharing these things with people, letting them see who I really am and what I suffer through daily?

This is also an issue for me because once you put something on the internet...it is there forever and you can never take it back.  Should I allow something so personal to me become so public?  I mean, there is sitting down with a friend, having a cup of coffee, discussing what God is doing in your life and then there is allowing the whole world access to your heart, your struggles, and the gigantic, monstrous, painful thorns in your side.

Torn is a good word to describe me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment