Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm new at this...

I've never had a blog before and I'm still not quite sure what I'm suppose to put on here. If this is suppose to be anything like xanga, then I'm set. I did one for our family and when xanga went out and Facebook came in...well, those of us who are 30 and older don't catch on as fast as we use to!

Plus, if FB were easier to navigate (at least for me), I would do it on there. Besides, I'm one of those people that believes FB forces you to stalk your friends (and those random people you knew from high school and didn't know very well, but you made them your friend because you knew you graduated with them...yeah, you know who you are!). Which is weird that I feel that way because I also feel the strange need to check my FB every hour...

Basically, my hand was cramping from writing in my journal so much...and it was a lot of paper. I probably will still journal on paper because there's something to getting to go back and see your own handwriting and remember what you felt when you wrote it down. This blog will be more about me as a person, not about our family, my kids, of course, those things will be in here, but I want to have a place that I can write about just me...even if no one else ever reads it. I'm a writer and I enjoy it, but have no where to display my writings, so...

I'm naming this blog "everything in between..." because that's what I called my journal. I will write about anything and "evertything in between..."

No comments:

Post a Comment